Title: Assistant Facilities Manager – Space Planning (Hines@Amazon)
Company Name: Hines
Salary Information: Undisclosed
Company Overview: When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
Responsibilities: As an Assistant Facilities Manager - Space Planning with Hines, you will perform administrative duties related to the management and operation of Amazon’s corporate facilities by providing a work environment consistent with their culture and high standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enforce Seating Policy and communicate proper use of the space to business units
- Coordinate onsite space audits
- Run new hire and missing/duplicate persons reports for all sites
- Assign seats to new employees according to allocation plans provided by Strategic Planners
- Ensure employee seat locations are accurate
- Ensure furniture is placed as shown on plans, including soft seating, vacant desks, etc.
- Travel to sites as needed
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Two or more years in an administrative support role in a professional office environment
- Property/Facilities experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
Closing: Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 189 cities in 20 countries. Hines has approximately $96.5 billion of assets under management, including $48.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $48 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 114 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,206 properties, totaling over 390 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 533 properties, representing over 213 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please
Apply Here: Hines Career Page