The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for growing the prospect base at ClearTech. The BDM fosters relationships and uncovers sales opportunities among targeted prospective clients, and network partners including building specifiers, furniture dealers, interior designers, architects, project management organizations and others. This is expected to have direct, positive impact regarding our overall sales growth.
- Position ClearTech as a leader in the collaborative and managed services solutions in the corporate and higher education markets.
- Create relationships with decision makers, influencers, partners, consultants, and end users who will provide a consistent pipeline of opportunities for our solutions.
- Become an active participant/leader within organizations that connect us with industry decision makers in order to establish ClearTech as a relevant and important contributor to the business community as a whole.
- Create exclusive partner referral relationships.
- Leverage developed relationships to open the door to targeted prospective clients.
- Leverage online resources such as LinkedIn, ClearTech clients, and partners to get meetings with targeted prospective clients.
- Establish a pipeline of referral opportunities from satisfied clients.
- Create or join network lead sharing groups such as commercial real estate, designers, architects, furniture dealers, commercial movers, project management.
- Join industry associations who have members that contain influencers and partners.
- Volunteer for leadership and committee positions within industry associations which the BDM is a member.
- Showcase ClearTech projects to prospective clients, influencers, and partners.
- Lead ClearTech marketing events, presentations, and lunch and learn presentations.
40 new appointments a month with qualified prospective clients and qualified networking channels (details listed below):
- Prospective Clients: Develop relationships and identify the reasons why the prospect would be interested in buying from ClearTech.
- Networking Channels: Business Leaders, Architects, Interior Designers, Construction, Commercial Real Estate, Property Management, Furniture Dealers, Manufacturer partners and Technology Companies
- Develop a business plan, territory analysis and strategy for the primary markets
- Develop leads to opportunities to close on a monthly basis with agreed upon revenue goals
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Candidates with experience selling managed services or cloud-based service solutions strongly preferred
- Business-to-business high call prospecting sales experience is required, preferably in a technical consultative sales capacity
- Experience selling high-end products (average sale ranges from $50k to $1mm)
- Experience selling “value” for products and intangible services highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated the ability to achieve year-to-year sales goals utilizing a structured sales system. Formal sales training highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Must be computer literate (MS Office suite) understand sales reporting, tracking and reporting of critical data, and familiar with maintaining a sales contact database
ClearTech is a leader in helping companies increase productivity, collaboration, and communication effectiveness. It is the goal of ClearTech to accomplish this goal through the development and implementation of collaboration technology, superior customer support, and strong partner relationships.
Altadena, CA Headquarters
729 W. Woodbury Road, Altadena, CA 91001
Send Resume to:
Christina De Bono, President