Experienced Facilities Manager needed for prominent Downtown Los Angeles property. This position offers highly competitive pay and opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate. All those interested can apply using the following link: https://apply.advantageresourcing.com/position/109188902
- Position: Facilities Manager
- Location: Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary Range: $100K and up depending on experience
- Responsible for the monitoring of all essential building systems to assure systems are operating correctly and efficiently. Such systems include electrical, mechanical, security, elevator, fire suppression and plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Manage lease contracts at various storage and freight/cargo facilities.
- Manage and prioritize maintenance and repair needs and work with vendors to coordinate maintenance and repair when outsourcing is necessary.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Send archives (Inter-Office Correspondence) to appropriate department heads for approval in proceeding with general construction, and purchasing office furniture/fixture/equipment and/or disposal.
- Attend various meetings with Architects, Contractors, Government officials, etc. in order to supervise and oversee the construction, renovations & repairs activities as needed.
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Review all invoices and promptly process for payment.
- Allocate and manage space within buildings.
- Assist Senior V.P. of Property in managing construction, renovations, and repairs or related facility task as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction/MEP/Architecture engineering or related field required
- 10 years related facility management or construction experience
- Proven experience in facilities management, including overseeing contractors and vendors
- Qualifications and engineering background in various phases of commercial construction
- Strategic and tactical planning ability, strong written and verbal skills
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. Facilities Management Certificate, Certified Facility Manager, or Certified Construction Manager) preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays