We are seeking an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for:
- Assisting in the coordination of building, office, landscape, parking structure/lot, and furniture repair and maintenance.
- Assisting and/or coordinating department moves and small scope construction projects.
- Coordinating and assisting with the oversight and direction of third-party vendor management.
- Assisting the Head of Facilities and Building Security to schedule all work and follows through to ensure all work has been completed correctly and in a timely manner. This includes furniture, and office equipment as well as building equipment, parking structure/lot devices (light pole, lights, signs, etc.), and landscape accessories (sprinkler heads, etc.).
- Being available to assist the Head of Facilities and Building Security with related building/office emergencies. This may include coming to the site to work with staff and vendors until the problem is corrected.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency service requests and prioritizing work order response on CU’s ticketing system, and within the Service Level Agreement.
- Assisting in creating reports on trends and performs due diligence to help mitigate cost overruns.
- Providing administrative support as assigned by the Head of Facilities and Building
- Security on CU building projects. This includes meeting with architects and contractors, scheduling of outside vendors and obtaining furniture proposals for projects.
- Acting as the liaison with outside building technician, cleaning crew, outside repair personnel and vendor deliveries.
- Membership in IFMA and/or BOMA highly desired.
- Minimum three to five years of facility maintenance experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficient. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ensure that all work undertaken by staff is done so in a safe manner and that there is compliance with all OSHA and other regulatory agency directives on a safe work environment.
- Travel required.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record
- Familiarity with Credit Union policies, procedures, and operations a plus.
- Ability to read construction plans a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/priorities and deal with confidential material.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
All interested applicants can go on our website to apply for the position (https://skyone.applicantpro.com/jobs/).
Why SkyOne is a great place to work
We’re in the business of people helping people. While our work is providing banking services to those responsible for transporting America safely through the skies, our mission is providing them and their family members financial peace of mind. We understand that it’s our employees that make us great, and we treat them as our greatest asset, with comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package that include:
- Health, dental, and vision plans to take care of you and your family’s healthcare needs.
- 401(k) plan to help you plan for retirement.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected.
- An Education Reimbursement Program to help you achieve your personal development goals.
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan because you deserve a vacation for your hard work!
- Paid holidays so you can celebrate our nation’s holidays just as our members would.
If you are looking for a place to build a long-term, meaningful career, we’re the right place for
you. Simply click on the link to apply online.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.