Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come work with top performers at CJ Affiliate to make a real difference in how top brands run their businesses. We are the world’s leading affiliate marketing network - we transform digital marketing with the help of big data and business intelligence. We help advertisers drive more sales and expand their reach … and we want to hear from you!
Conversant/CJ Affiliate in Santa Barbara is looking for a Facilities Coordinator.
Basic Function/Purpose: Manages and coordinates all services related to building operations, security and special projects. Ensures proper functioning of the facility through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
- Onsite point of contact for day-to- day office operations.
- Provide supervision to building contractors.
- Coordinates purchase of supplies and equipment and manages inventory for the building.
- Manage general office issues, such as office climate and placing service calls on copy equipment, printers, fax machines, etc.
- Receive shipments into the Receiving for all departments.
- Maintain incoming shipment log for all deliveries.
- Maintain business centers (cleanliness & inventory)
- Ensure new hire workstations and/or offices are set with a working extension, voice mail box, nameplate, starter kit of office supplies, welcome packet, access card, and any keys for the office or file cabinets.
- Deliver packages
- Setup meeting rooms. (Training rooms, Client conference rooms)
- Assist involuntary terminations by packing & shipping personal items
- Manage and maintain office supplies and copy paper
- Manage copiers (maintenance & new installs)
- Review and submit invoice to AP or pay via PCard
- Assist with other mailing and facilities related duties as needed.
- Assist with maintaining safety programs
- Maintain and update electronic version of floor plan and phone list
- Support Company Vehicle
- Liaison with landlord
- Perform other duties and special projects when required
- Work with internal IT department and/or onsite Building Engineer to coordinate moving of heavy equipment and internal employee relocations.
- Maintain accurate headcount for the local facility, by division
- Ensuring that employees are kept up-to- date on any building related issues such as maintenance to building systems, fire drills, etc.
- Assist with set up and of conference room configurations for trainings and workshops.
- Adhere to company policies and departmental administrative procedures (timesheet collection, vacation requests, etc.).
- Help ensure others adhere to general office policies and procedures.
- Ensure office is kept neat and clean, not only for aesthetics, but for general employee safety.
- Assist employees with special projects as needed.
- Regular attendance essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Outlook
- General understanding of managing expenses
- Professional and courteous attitude a must
- Good written/verbal communication and organizational skills a must
- Ability to work independently and without constant direction
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical
- Ability to lift boxes, furniture, and equipment up to 30 lbs.
- Qualifications: Education or training equivalent to:
- High School diploma
- 2-5 years office experience or equivalent work-related experience required
To learn more about the position and to apply, please follow this link.