Facility Operations Coordinator
The Facilities Operations & Engineering Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service to the customers at the 10UCP property. Support operations & engineering, maintenance work plans, reporting, and Integrated Work Place Management System processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide the highest levels of customer service for 10UCP operations; greet visitors, answer phones, generate internal/external correspondence, deliveries, filing,
- Maintain and update building inventory lists, property and lease files, permit tracking, contact lists, LEED reporting, Project List, etc.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators for Operations and Engineering teams
- Perform Zone Maintenance inspections and create planned corrective work orders in the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS)
- Support IWMS system utilization for 10UCP operations.
- Manage all employee communications (i.e., memos, elevator screens, lobby postings, etc.)
- Provide after-hours access list to security nightly.
- Update and distribute weekly Staff Meeting minutes.
- Act as point of contact for all employee requests; review and dispatch employee service requests through the work order system and follow-up through completion.
- Provide monthly/quarterly work order metrics.
- Manage customer and vendor insurance compliance including BROWZ compliance.
- Assist with the recycling program.
- Manage special projects and outside vendors as assigned by Sr. Director.
- Maintain and update project calendar weekly.
- Request pricing and coordinate scheduling for vendor services.
- Coordinate office maintenance requests (including ergonomic equipment installs, painting, furniture modification, etc.).
- Attend quarterly EH&S safety meetings and distribute information and a sign-in sheet to the building management team. Track and close Gensuite tickets.
- Inspect and prepare vacated offices/cubicles so they are move-in ready for the new employee.
- Perform janitorial/building inspections to ensure the property is well-maintained and meets standards of a Class A high rise office building.
- Establish and maintain favorable occupant relations.
-High School Diploma; college degree preferred
-Minimum of 5-years prior experience in a clerical/administrative role; property/facilities management experience highly preferred
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize tasks and projects; attention to detail a must
- Customer-focused with excellent customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.