We are seeking an experienced Head of Facilities and Building Security to join our team. This position is responsible for:
- Managing the Facilities/Security staff, provides direction, organization information and feedback, and evaluates employee performance, on a consistent, timely, and regular basis.
- Planning and managing all activities relating to maintenance, upgrades, and improvements at any Credit Union branch, office or building.
- Evaluating and recommending new facility maintenance and management features, automation opportunities, resource usage efficiencies, and carbon footprint reduction initiatives.
- Establishing benchmarks and analyzing facility management metrics against said benchmarks to measure performance.
- Identifying and recommending new facility management technologies and solutions to optimally run facilities.
- Administering and implementing the Credit Union Security Program including the installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of security devices.
- Training employees on security matters.
- Coordinating the Credit Union’s maintenance and repair services including heating/air conditioning, landscaping, and janitorial. Identifying the most suitable service company to perform work.
- Managing and maintaining the Credit Union’s disaster recovery site.
- 7+ years’ experience in Facilities Management required. Within the credit union industry is preferred.
- IFMA Certified Facility Manager accreditation is a plus.
- Ability to read construction plans a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build presentations to key business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Current driver’s license required with a clean driving record.
- Traveling is required.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of building/office security best practices and air conditioning
All interested applicants can go on our website to apply for the position (https://skyone.applicantpro.com/jobs/).
Why SkyOne is a great place to work
We’re in the business of people helping people. While our work is providing banking services to those responsible for transporting America safely through the skies, our mission is providing them and their family members financial peace of mind. We understand that it’s our employees that make us great, and we treat them as our greatest asset, with comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package that include:
- Health, dental, and vision plans to take care of you and your family’s healthcare needs.
- 401(k) plan to help you plan for retirement.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected.
- An Education Reimbursement Program to help you achieve your personal development goals.
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan because you deserve a vacation for your hard work!
- Paid holidays so you can celebrate our nation’s holidays just as our members would.
If you are looking for a place to build a long-term, meaningful career, we’re the right place for
you. Simply click on the link to apply online.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.