Facility Operations Coordinator
The Facilities Operations & Engineering Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service to the customers at the 10UCP property. Support operations & engineering, maintenance work plans, reporting, and Integrated Work Place Management System processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide the highest levels of customer service for 10UCP operations; greet visitors, answer phones, generate internal/external correspondence, deliveries, filing,
- Maintain and update building inventory lists, property and lease files, permit tracking, contact lists, LEED reporting, Project List, etc.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators for Operations and Engineering teams
- Perform Zone Maintenance inspections and create planned corrective work orders in the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS)
- Support IWMS system utilization for 10UCP operations.
- Manage all employee communications (i.e., memos, elevator screens, lobby postings, etc.)
- Provide after-hours access list to security nightly.
- Update and distribute weekly Staff Meeting minutes.
- Act as point of contact for all employee requests; review and dispatch employee service requests through the work order system and follow-up through completion.
- Provide monthly/quarterly work order metrics.
- Manage customer and vendor insurance compliance including BROWZ compliance.
- Assist with the recycling program.
- Manage special projects and outside vendors as assigned by Sr. Director.
- Maintain and update project calendar weekly.
- Request pricing and coordinate scheduling for vendor services.
- Coordinate office maintenance requests (including ergonomic equipment installs, painting, furniture modification, etc.).
- Attend quarterly EH&S safety meetings and distribute information and a sign-in sheet to the building management team. Track and close Gensuite tickets.
- Inspect and prepare vacated offices/cubicles so they are move-in ready for the new employee.
- Perform janitorial/building inspections to ensure the property is well-maintained and meets standards of a Class A high rise office building.
- Establish and maintain favorable occupant relations.
-High School Diploma; college degree preferred
-Minimum of 5-years prior experience in a clerical/administrative role; property/facilities management experience highly preferred
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize tasks and projects; attention to detail a must
- Customer-focused with excellent customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times