City/State: Los Angeles, CA
Location: District - LA North
Category: Stores » Facilities & Building Maintenance
Requisition ID: 94000193
The District Manager Facilities will supervise engineering maintenance and trade associates within their area of responsibility. Drive sales through the Stores Own Sales initiative.
- Manage the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations.
- Implement preventative and corrective maintenance plans to ensure a safe and productive work environment and a well-maintained shopping environment.
- Secure compliance with all applicable codes, governmental regulations, all corporate safety and environmental guidelines.
- Communicate with Finance team to ensure adherence to expense budget/plan.
- Recruit, select, train and develop engineering and trades associates.
- Partner with Labor Relations on manpower issues as needed.
- Develop and ensure succession planning with the region.
Please click here to apply.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.