“Promoting excellence in the management of Los Angeles’ workplace environment.”
The Mission Statement:
LA-IFMA will be the premier facilities management organization in Los Angeles, fostering excellence in both the workplace environment and its members’ careers.
We will do this by:
- Providing opportunities for members to develop their careers and increase their value to their respective organizations and to the facility management profession.
- Attaining a position of influence and credibility in the area’s business community.
- Providing an environment that encourages active participation through membership activities.
Our sponsorship objectives include the following:
- Support funding of monthly meetings with educational programming and networking opportunities
- Provide a forum for service providers to meet with facility management professionals
- Recognize and acknowledge contributions to the facility management industry.
- Provide funding and support to the community via contributions to charitable organizations, sweat-equity facility improvement projects, and to the IFMA Foundation.
- Serve as a point of contact for career enhancement and career opportunities.
About Los Angeles Chapter of IFMA:
Founded in 1982, the Los Angeles Chapter with approximately 300 members is one of the largest in IFMA. It focuses on educational programming and networking opportunities for the facility management professional. General membership meetings are held once a month with a variety of topics and locations. Other special events occur throughout the year.
Contact our Administrator or Membership Chairs for membership information.
About International Facility Management Association (IFMA):
Founded in 1980, the International Facility Management Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the information and educational needs of facility management executives and their staffs. With approximately 24,000+ members, 130 chapters, and 10+ councils worldwide, IFMA promotes efficient, effective, safe and humane workplaces.