As a Technical Facilities Manager with Hines, you will be responsible for the management of mechanical operations and maintenance on behalf of a prominent corporate client, while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as building engineering expert resource to on-site facilities team
- Resolve technical facilities issues
- Develop proactive operations programs and recommend appropriate engineering support functions
- Establish and implement procedures for prompt and courteous response to all employee-generated mechanical, electrical, plumbing, lighting or other technical issues
- Monitor building energy use, produce reports, and oversee energy management program
- Participate in after hours on-call rotation for facilities emergencies
- Hire, supervise and coordinate activities of engineering-related vendors and contractors
- Support trouble ticket team
- Provide information and direct input for major fiscal activities, including budget preparation, financial planning, and variance analysis.
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Trade school training and field experience as a Building Engineer, Facility Engineer, or Facilities Manager
- Two or more years management experience, including at least one year in Property or Facilities Management
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation and ability to function as part of a complex team
- Budget preparation and administration experience
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 189 cities in 20 countries. Hines has approximately $96.5 billion of assets under management, including $48.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $48 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 114 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,206 properties, totaling over 390 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 533 properties, representing over 213 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world.
Visit www.hines.com for more information.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nc8fszdsg2mw8rr3